Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday: Ride

Indoor Ride: 1:15 5:30-6:45am.
Nice and easy with a few pushes. Watched part of a movie, "The Visitor"

Didn't get the greatest night sleep but at least I was somewhat motivated to get my butt out of bed and go to the basement to ride. I haven't been feeling like doing much since the race on Saturday, kind of feeling in a slump. I am happy that I got a little over an hour on the bike.

This afternoon I had an appt. with my pedorthist to check out my orthotics. He did a few adjustments as I was telling him that I was having a little knee pain. The orthotics feel pretty good, I can definitely feel the arch in the right one so much more than the left but after a few days I will see how it goes. He will continue to do adjustments for me until they are perfect. I won't be running for a few weeks, he seems to think I could run earlier than that but I don't want to chance it. He also seems to think the heel spur won't go away but recommends "Graston" treatments to my arch. I am seeing the Chiropractor right after work today so I will have her work on it.

Saw the Chiropractor for about an hour this evening, she did some ultrasound on both feet and calves and did Graston technique with her "jade" on the same areas, had a quick adjustment to my back and my feet and felt pretty good when I left. Got in a good :20 of icing and hopefully they will feel better tomorrow.

No comments: