Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday-Swim


Swim: :35min. 1750 yds.
400 w/up
10x75 on 1:15 (I had :13-15 sec. rest)
Mix of swim/kick/pull easy.

Today I got up later than I had anticipated. I wanted to get to the pool by 5:45am but when I woke up at 5:00am I was way too tired. I didn't have a good nights sleep, tossed and turned most of the night. My legs and stomach were doing a number on me. I did put some ointment on the legs hoping it would help them recover....not so sure as they are still sore tonight. I think it was the massage and all the stuff it released into my lymph system that got my stomach feeling weird
Anyway, I slept until 6:45am and as I was leaving for work at 7:15 my boss called and said my first patient canceled. Yippee!!! I booked it over to the pool to get my workout it. I only had time for :35 min. but it was still good enough to get the blood moving.

Saw Shawn today at Xtreme Footwerks and received my new orthotics. They seem to feel pretty good, I will have a few days where I need to break them in but hoping they help with my heel pain. I did get a lift for the left shoe as my left leg is shorter than my right. I had him make me an extra one as I move the orthotics from different shoes.

It was a beautiful day....Andy had a nice ride home however, he rode early so it was still on the cool side when he was coming up the canyon. I heard it got to 70 degrees in Denver today. Tomorrow is supposed to be just as nice so I am hoping to go for a ride after I get off of work. The sun is setting a little later so hopefully I can get in about 2 hours.

No comments: