Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday: Rest Day...again

I decided to work a little today at the office, usually I am off on Friday's but I have been so backed up with patients and I didn't have anything else going on today so I figured why not. Finished up at noon and then headed down to the Tech center for Sushi with my sister...it was great catching up with her as we rarely see each other and only live :45 min. apart.

After a nice leisurely lunch I wanted to check out a Korean supermarket that my acupuncturist had recommended. It's called "H Mart" and it's out in Aurora. It's quite a drive for me from Evergreen but it was relatively close to where I was having lunch this afternoon. I was told that the produce was plentiful and much cheaper than our local grocery stores...well, I just had to check it out. Sure enough, an amazing array of fruits, vegetables of all kinds, many that I had not heard of or wouldn't know what to do with! They had an entire aisle designated just for soy sauce and one just for spicy/hot sauces, they had an awesome selection of seafood and relatively inexpensive. I wandered the aisles for a good 30 min. or so. So much of the food was packaged with Korean writing so I didn't linger too long as I didn't know what half the stuff was. I will be going back.

Tonight Andy and I are headed out for Pizza at Beau Jo's, this will be the last dinner out for a while...tomorrow starts my LEAP diet.

No comments: