Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday: Rest

An uneventful day, ran some errands and had an appt. with the chiropractor and went to work.
The chiropractor worked on my feet/calves and the heel again. The heel was bothering me quite a bit today and not sure if it was just from all the work she did on it. I am starting to wonder if I have something other than just a heel spur going on. I may go get another opinion here soon if the pain does not go away. I should probably spend more time icing it as well!

The diet is coming along nicely, I am getting used to it now and it's becoming easier. I am still craving my nacho's that I usually have after work and still get an itch for something sweet at the end of the day. Hoping these cravings go away in time.

Tomorrow I plan for an early morning swim and a bike ride in the afternoon. It's suppose to be in the 60's...yeah!

No comments: