Saturday, February 28, 2009

A day with Family

My sister Margaret, my dad and me.

Today I got in a quick ride on the trainer and just messed around the house for a few hours. My nephew Austin had a Basketball game down in Littleton that I went and watched. My folks were both there as well as my sister and one of my brothers. After the game we all headed over to brother Joey's house and had a nice visit with everyone. I hadn't been out to Franktown in a couple of years, always enjoy my time while I am there as it seems like you are literally in the middle of nowhere...too bad we have to drive thru Denver and Parker to get there, traffic is always an issue:)

We cooked up some great steaks thanks to Dad (and Joe for cooking). Margaret did a great job organizing the rest of the dinner. I wish we didn't all live so far apart from each other, it would be nice if we could do this more often. I am not sure how the guys feel about that!

Took a few pictures and I will have those downloaded as soon as I get them from Hilde...Me with my nephews Tanner and Austin

brothers Kevin and Joe showing us the art of drinking wine and vodka??






No comments: