Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday: Day of rest

Easy spin for 15 min. hoping my legs feel a little better.

I got 10 hours of sleep last night, wondering if that was too much as I woke up on the wrong side of the bed in a very foul mood. I don't normally have bad days but this was definitely one of them.

My calves and achilles were both on fire today, especially the Right one that cramped on me really bad in the ski/snowshoe transition. I am too lazy to ice today and the thought of anything touching my calves just makes me cringe to think about it. I was able to get in a little 15 min. spin, a soak in the hot tub and some light stretching....along with a few Ibuprofen I hope I am back to normal in a day or two.

Had a full day of work while Andy was out enjoying the day on his bike. The weather in Denver was in the 50's and sunny, sounds like it was a great day to be out.

No comments: