Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday: Run/Ride

Run: :50min. 5:50am-6:40am
Bike: 1:30 3:45-5:15pm


Another early day, loaded up the bike for my afternoon ride and got down to Denver to run 2 loops at Wash Park by 5:50am. Wore my new orthotics and they felt great. I was getting a little twinge just under my left knee cap but it never really bothered me or hurt. My heel was feeling good, I like the cushion of the new orthotic. I can't believe I was able to run in them the first day out. I also wore them all day at work in a different pair of running shoes with no problems, they were quiet comfortable.

Got out of the office at 3:00pm and drove to Matthews Winter parking lot. On the mountain bike by 3:45 and temp was 65*. I Rode up Hwy 40 to the first Lookout Mtn. exit and then rode over Grapevine, down the canyon and up the C470 frontage road and hogback back to the car. It was starting to get chilly as the sun was behind clouds and the foothills. The temp said "58 degree's" but it felt more like 45*. Felt okay on the bike, nothing too fast, legs still a little tired, hoping they feel better for our long ride tomorrow.

Had dinner with Lara at Wildflower Cafe for Sushi tonight. Hadn't seen her in a while and we discussed the Quad next weekend. I know she will have a great race, she is so stinking fit right now, no matter what she says. Andy was at work today so he missed a good dinner.

I got my blood work results back, very interesting, will post the results soon. Some of the things I thought I was sensitive to were confirmed with a few others in there that I was surprised to see. I made an appt. with my acupuncturist in 2 weeks so he can go over my results with me to see what I need to do next.

Tomorrow I plan for a swim/Chiro appt. and a long bike ride.

No comments: