Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday: Swim-Bike

Swim: 50 min.-- 2500 Meters. 5:10am-6am
500 W.U.
12x75 pull on the 1:20 (1st 10 with paddles)
150K
3x200 - 3:20/3:18/3:10 :20 sec. rest between.
1x200 -Stroke
150K


Bike: 1:15 Trainer; 7:45pm-9:00pm
watched a movie: "Wanted"

Today started off quite early, 4:10 to be exact. I found out that the Green Mountain Pool is open at 5:00am on Tues/Thurs. so I decided to check it out, hoping it wouldn't be too crowded. I was pleasantly surprised when I realized I had the entire pool to myself for most of my workout...Love it! Green Mtn. is a good :30 min. drive (a little more when the roads are snowpacked and icy like this morning). From here it is a quick :20 min. to work. I am hoping I can stay on this routine for a little while as I do plan on doing a few swim races and of course my triathlons this summer. Finding a pool that is open (and not crowded) that works with my work schedule has been difficult, more so in the winter time when the high school kids have their practices the same time I am getting off of work.

It was -3* this morning so I am glad I chose swimming over running outdoors! I was hoping to run this afternoon but the weather was still chilly and VERY windy...opted for the indoor trainer this evening and then a treadmill run in the morning. A very non-eventful day today.

I had my blood drawn for my MRT test this afternoon...hoping this will let me know what foods I am sensitive to, results should be back in two weeks and then I start my cleanse. Breathing is very good today, pretty bad yesterday.

No comments: