Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday: Run-Bike

Run: :30 min. 5-5:30pm...neighborhood in Evergreen, 24* and windy.
Bike: :40 min. 6:10-6:50pm. Trainer. Movie: "Wanted"


Slept in today, was hoping to get up and go to the gym but sleep was much more important! Had a good day at work, over my lunch hour I went and got some new molds of my feet for some new orthodics. I am bummed as the ones I have were cut down to fit into my ski boots and now they are too small for my running shoes. I have been having pain in my heel for about 3 months now and the Pedorthist said I have bursitis in my heel and not a heel spur. He also said my orthodics were yester-tech so recommended that I get some new ones, hopefully this will alieviate my foot and leg pain I have after my long runs. Sucks having one leg shorter than the other!

I was able to sneak out of the office a little early and was able to get in a quick :30 min. run up in Evergreen. I was going to run in Idaho Springs but it was snowing and VERY windy...I figured Evergreen might be a little better, which it was. I got home in time to finish watching my movie "Wanted" on the bike trainer. Rode for about :4o min. with Andy and then chilled after that. I have an early morning tomorrow as I am hoping to go swim again.

No comments: