Sunday, February 6, 2011

CLEAN DAY 3

Weight: 131
Sleep: 8 hrs.
Mood: f. good.
Temp: Snow, about 5" this am., 8" by 4pm
Workout:  3 hr. ride on trainer.

 Got up early to ride but couldn't get motivated until about 9:00am.  Decided to watch some old "Coors Classic" DVD's that I picked up from the library the other day.  So fun spinning to these.  My legs were sufficiently trashed from yesterdays tempo ride and 3 hours on the trainer today definitely was felt.  Time went by pretty quickly.  I didn't ride very far but that was fine, I just really needed saddle time more than anything.

Breakfast -8:30:  Quinoa with veggies & hazelnuts, cashew & apricot bar.
Ride - 10:30/11:30:  2 Carboom gels. 1/2 cashew-apricot bar, orange
Post Ride-1pm:  Quinoa with veggies and lamb, a few hazelnuts
Snack- 3:30:   rice crackers w/ cashew butter,  pear, cashew-apricot bar.
Dinner-7pm:  2 cups of lamb/rice/veggie soup.

Seem to be doing okay with the eating, just starting to feel I want to overeat so I need to make sure to control my portions, drink more water and not obsess about eating!  I have been feeling better since I haven't had alcohol or sugar for over a week now.  I still feel I have weight to loose around my middle but it's only been a week.  Breathing seems to be pretty good today, one more day with out walnuts and then I will add those to the mix and see if the breathing changes.

No comments: