Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CLEAN Day 5

MONDAY
Weight: 131
Sleep:  9 hrs.
Workout: :30 spin, :30 Plyo/wts.
Mood: Fair.  Not real motivated today.

Meals were about the same as usual, fruit& protien smoothie, homemade bars, quinoa with veggies & Rice/Lamb soup. feeling just okay today.  Breathing seems to be fine, just had cashews today and no almond. 

TUESDAY
Weight: 129
Sleep: 6 hrs.
Workout:  :45 Swim @ 5:15am/ Weights 1:00 4:30pm
Temp: 5* & Snow (5")

Breakfast: Fruit & 8 oz. protien smoothie.
Lunch: Wild Rice with Veggies, Rice crackers, Rice/Lamb soup
Snack: Orange/ Walnuts with Cinnamon

I  was pretty tired today, really had to force myself to hit the gym and do my weight workout.  It was cold and snowy today (-3 at home).  I didn't have any food with me at the gym so I was hoping I would be okay until after the workout.  Got home about 6:00pm and had a couple of homemade bars.  That tied me over until I was able to fix dinner.  Was starting to feel a little bloated and not very hungry but I felt I should eat something after the weight workout.  I grilled up chicken &  potatoes with walnut oil and tumeric/cayenne/cumin spices.. very good.  Also made a big batch of Cream of Broccoli Soup with Curry and coconut milk for the rest of the week.  I had a little bit of each and now feel that I have overeaten!  Hate this feeling, hoping that tomorrow I get back on track.  Hope to get  a good spin on the bike in the morning and then a yoga class after work so that will force me to not eat much in the evening.

No comments: